Care and Washing
These dolls are handmade! They are good for gentle play with active supervision for under 3 years. If your doll gets dirty please follow the instructions below.
- Fill a sink with cool to barely warm water.
- Use a small amount of liquid soap (dish soap will work just fine).
- Soak the doll for 10 minutes or so.
- Drain the water from the sink and press excess water from doll.
- Rinse soap from doll.
- Again, press excess water out.
- Roll in a towel to remove even more water, and air dry.